Make a Lifetime of Memories.
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Day Camps. From conducting science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy an exciting week with us. And because we maintain a 4:1 camper to staff ratio, our camps offer a safe, welcoming environment for everyone.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of each camper by targeting their individual skills and interests. And because we welcome youth with and without disabilities, we provide an inclusive environment for everyone to learn, grow and have fun. Each camp runs 9 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Campers bring their lunch, while we provide healthy snacks. In fact, we are proud to join United Way and Jump IN for Healthy Kids in working toward our community’s goal of reducing childhood obesity by providing healthy, delicious snacks at all of our camps.
Our camps fill up quickly so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Our 2018 Summer Day Camps:
- Do-It-All Day Camps: Youth One (ages 6 – 12) & All Youth (ages 6 – 18)
- Art Camp: Ages 8 – 18
- Career Exploration Camp: Ages 15 – 22
- Music & Dance Camp: Ages 12 – 18
- Discovery Camp: Ages 6 – 12
- Kitchen Creations Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Parks & Recreation Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Community & Character Camp: Ages 15 – 22
- All About Animals NEW: Ages 8 – 12
Special Thanks to Our 2017 Summer Camp Donors:
- Ayres Foundation
- BKD Foundation
- Brave Heart Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana
- Sertoma Club of Broad Ripple
- Shaw-Burckhardt-Brenner Foundation
Most camps are $200 per week, with half days, daily rates and scholarships available.