Make a Lifetime of Memories.
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Day Camps. From conducting science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy an exciting week with us. And because we maintain a 4:1 camper to staff ratio, our camps offer a safe, welcoming environment for everyone.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of each camper by targeting their individual skills and interests. And because we welcome youth with and without disabilities, we provide an inclusive environment for everyone to learn, grow and have fun. Each camp runs from 9 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Campers bring their lunch, while we provide healthy snacks. In fact, we are proud to join United Way and Jump IN for Healthy Kids in working toward our community’s goal of reducing childhood obesity by providing healthy, delicious snacks at all of our camps.
Our camps fill up quickly so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Our 2017 Summer Camps Include:
- Do-It-All Day Camps: Youth One (ages 6 – 12) & All Youth (ages 6 – 18)
- Art Camp: Youth One (ages 8 – 12) and Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Career Exploration Camp: Ages 15 – 22
- Music & Dance Camp: Youth One (ages 6 – 12) & Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Discovery Camp: Youth One (ages 6 – 12)
- Kitchen Adventures Camp: Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Parks & Recreation Camp: Youth One (ages 8 – 12) and Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
- Community & Character Camp: Youth Two (ages 13 – 18)
How To Get Involved.
Whether your life is directly impacted by a disability or you care about someone who is facing challenges, we offer resources, services and supports that truly make a difference. Over the years, we have impacted thousands of lives, helping individuals achieve their dreams. And you can help us impact thousands more by volunteering your time or financially supporting our mission. Together, we can Dream it. Live it.™
Special Thanks to Our 2017 Summer Camp Donors:
- Ayres Foundation
- BKD Foundation
- Summer Youth Program Fund of Lilly Endowment Inc.
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Sertoma Club of Broad Ripple
- Shaw-Burckhardt-Brenner Foundation
Case History: A Noble Life.
Having received First Steps early intervention therapies from Noble as a baby, Kyle and his family have been part of the Noble family for many years. So it was natural that he would enjoy attending Noble’s many different camps. From Art Camp to Music & Dance Camp, he has made friends and loves learning something new each day.
According to his mom, “Kyle always wanted to go back! We just love Noble. You’re always there for us.”
Most camps are $200 per week, with half days, daily rates and scholarships available.
If you or someone you know would benefit from our Youth Day Camps, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.