Make a Lifetime of Memories.
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Summer Day Camps. From conducting science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy an exciting week with us. And because we maintain a low camper to staff ratio, our camps offer a safe, welcoming environment for everyone.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of each camper by targeting their individual skills and interests. And because we welcome youth with and without disabilities, we provide an inclusive environment for everyone to learn, grow and have fun. Each camp runs 9 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Campers bring their lunch, while we provide healthy snacks. In fact, we are proud to join United Way and Jump IN for Healthy Kids in working toward our community’s goal of reducing childhood obesity by providing healthy, delicious snacks at all of our camps.
Check Out Our Revised List Of 2020 Summer Day Camps:
- All About Animals Camp: Ages 12 – 18
- Art Camp: Ages 10 – 18
- Music & Dance Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Fun & Games Camp NEW: Ages 9 – 18 (two sessions to be offered)
Special Thanks To Our 2020 Summer Camp Donors & Partners:
- BKD Foundation
- Boy Scout Troop 205
- The Brave Heart Foundation
- Cathedral Women of Christ Church
- Clif Bars
- The Crosser Family Foundation, a fund of the Hamilton County Community Foundation, a CICF affiliate
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana
Camp is $200 per week, with half days, daily rates and scholarships available.