Make a Lifetime of Memories.
All Summer Day Camps Are Now Full (join wait list)
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Summer Day Camps. From conducting science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy an exciting week with us. And by maintaining a low camper to staff ratio and by following COVID-related health protocols, our camps offer a safe, welcoming environment for everyone.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of each camper by targeting their individual skills and interests. And because we welcome youth with and without disabilities, we provide an inclusive environment for everyone to learn, grow and have fun. Camps run 9 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Campers bring their lunch, while we provide healthy snacks. We are proud to join United Way of Central Indiana in working toward our community’s goal of reducing childhood obesity by providing healthy, delicious snacks.
Check Out Our 2021 Summer Day Camps:
- All About Animals: ages 10 – 18 Full/Wait List
- Art Camp: ages 10 – 18 Full/Wait List
- Music & Dance: ages 8 – 18 Full/Wait List
- Fun & Games: ages 8 – 18 Full/Wait List
- Parks & Recreation: ages 8 – 18 Full/Wait List
- Water Works: ages 8 – 18 Full/Wait List
Special Thanks To Our Donors & Partners:
- The Brave Heart Foundation
- Junior League of Indianapolis
- Sertoma Club of Broad Ripple
Camp is $200 per week, with half days, daily rates and scholarships available.