Make a Lifetime of Memories.
Between making friends, crafts and music, there is never a dull moment at our Youth Summer Day Camps. From conducting science experiments and creating art projects to building birdhouses and taking field trips, your child will enjoy an exciting week with us. And because we maintain a 4:1 camper to staff ratio, our camps offer a safe, welcoming environment for everyone.
A Camp Experience for Every Interest and Age.
At our Youth Day Camps, we can tap into the specific interests of each camper by targeting their individual skills and interests. And because we welcome youth with and without disabilities, we provide an inclusive environment for everyone to learn, grow and have fun. Each camp runs 9 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Campers bring their lunch, while we provide healthy snacks. In fact, we are proud to join United Way and Jump IN for Healthy Kids in working toward our community’s goal of reducing childhood obesity by providing healthy, delicious snacks at all of our camps.
Our camps are now full. If you would like to be placed on the wait list for any of your top picks, please email us today!
Our 2019 Summer Day Camps:
- All About Animals Camp: Ages 10 – 18
- Art Camp: Ages 8 – 18
- Career Exploration Camp: Ages 15 – 22
- Community & Character Camp: Ages 15 – 22
- Discovery Camp: Ages 6 – 12
- Do-It-All Day Camp: Ages 6 – 12
- Kitchen Creations Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Music & Dance Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Parks & Recreation Camp: Ages 13 – 18
- Stage Left Camp NEW: Ages 13 – 18
- Tech Adventures Camp NEW: Ages 15 – 18
Special Thanks to Our Summer Camp Donors & Partners (more to be listed soon):
- Accurate Manufactured Products Group
- The Ayres Foundation
- The BKD Foundation
- Brave Heart Foundation
- Browning Chapman Specialty Contractors
- Cathedral Women of Christ Church Cathedral
- Clif Bars
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Michael Gargano
- Nine Irish Brothers
- Orchard Park Presbyterian Church
- Pacers Foundation
- Sertoma Club of Broad Ripple
- The Shaw-Burckhardt-Brenner Foundation
- St. Monica Catholic School
- United Hope Foundation
Camp is $200 per week, with half days, daily rates and scholarships available.