- Discover activities that make each day meaningful
- Enjoy new experiences and form lasting friendships
- Learn a variety of life skills
- Coordinate appointments and schedules
- Give back by volunteering
- Ensure that their personal care needs are met
At Noble, we are committed to a world in which people of all abilities live out their dreams in a community that embraces their contributions. We all share the same goal: to help the people we serve live their best life and achieve the dreams they cherish. Our Direct Support Professionals
are key to fulfilling our mission. Because of this, our DSPs start at $12/hour
with generous benefits if you work at least 30 hours a week.
Our Excellent Compensation And Benefits Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match (up to 5%)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Short-Term Disability Insurance Benefits
- 100% Employer-Paid Basic Life and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
We offer part-time and full-time positions, with paid training and flexible schedules. Day, evening and weekend shifts are available.
In addition to Direct Support Professionals, we have several open positions in other areas of our team, some of which require an advanced degree. Noble is a qualifying organization under the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness
program. If you're driven to succeed in a rewarding environment, we encourage you to check out our open positions
Equal Opportunity Employer
Noble does not discriminate in any of our hiring and advancement practices. We are an organization that values diversity. Noble embraces a diverse workforce and actively seeks to employ and advance in employment all persons without regard to age, sex, race, religion, color, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.