Coping with Life’s Challenges.
Through Behavioral Therapy, we work with you to develop a written individualized plan that provides positive behavioral supports. Using the principles of choice, self-determination, and person-centered planning, your plan will be tailored around the specific needs and goals of your life situation.
Functional Assessment Is Key.
By talking to you and your loved ones, and observing you in typical routines, we can analyze situations that we believe will result in the targeted behaviors. The result? An individualized plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. Behavioral Therapy:
- Is guided by choice, self-determination and your unique goals
- Focuses on your rights and respect for you as a person
- Provides you with the tools to cope with everyday situations
- Increases self esteem and enhances social skills
- Offers training to everyone around you to help you achieve your goals
- Provides a safe, healthy environment that promotes your independence
- Keeps the focus on your personal growth and development
- Advocates for your needs, rights and dreams
- Helps ensure that what is important to you is also important for you
- Allows you to live a more rewarding, fulfilling life.
How To Get Involved.
Whether your life is directly impacted by a disability or you care about someone who is facing challenges, we offer resources, services and supports that truly make a difference. Over the years, we have impacted thousands of lives, helping individuals achieve their dreams. And you can help us impact thousands more by volunteering your time or financially supporting our mission. Together, we can Dream it. Live it.™
Case History: A Noble Life.
Liz lives a more fulfilling life now that Behavioral Therapy is helping her deal with the anxiety she experiences in new situations. She loves to paint and work with clay, as well as spend hours in our Giving Sum Garden weeding and harvesting. She also enjoys collecting magazine stories and photos, and sharing them with her friends. Thanks to her Noble Behavioral Therapist, Liz is learning how to cope with the frustrations she often experiences and express her needs in a more positive, healthy way.
A Medicaid Waiver-funded service, our Behavioral Therapy is provided in the community, at your home or at any of our Central Indiana locations.
If you or someone you know would benefit from Behavioral Therapy, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.