Coping with Life’s Challenges.
Through Behavioral Therapy, we work with you to develop a written individualized plan that provides positive behavioral supports. Using the principles of choice, self-determination, and person-centered planning, your plan will be tailored around the specific needs and goals of your life situation.
Functional Assessment Is Key.
By talking to you and your loved ones, and observing you in typical routines, we can analyze situations that we believe will result in the targeted behaviors. The result? An individualized plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. Behavioral Therapy:
- Is guided by choice, self-determination and your unique goals
- Focuses on your rights and respect for you as a person
- Provides you with the tools to cope with everyday situations
- Increases self esteem and enhances social skills
- Offers training to everyone around you to help you achieve your goals
- Provides a safe, healthy environment that promotes your independence
- Keeps the focus on your personal growth and development
- Advocates for your needs, rights and dreams
- Helps ensure that what is important to you is also important for you
- Allows you to live a more rewarding, fulfilling life.
A Medicaid Waiver-funded service, our Behavioral Therapy is provided in the community, at your home or at any of our Central Indiana locations.
If you or someone you know would benefit from Behavioral Therapy, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.