The Arc of Greater Indianapolis.
Serving as The Arc of Greater Indianapolis, Noble is a passionate champion for people with developmental disabilities, collaborating with advocates on a variety of disability issues before all levels of government. From hosting legislative forums to educating individuals and families on issues that affect them to helping them testify in legislative committees, we are here to help you exercise your right to be heard. One way to do that is to vote.
As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, our role is not to endorse individual candidates or tell you how to vote. Rather, as advocates for you and your loved ones, we are here to provide you with information and resources so you can be an informed voter. We are also proud to share The Arc of Indiana 2021 Public Policy Agenda. This guide outlines the broader issues for which we plan to advocate in the 2021 State Legislative Session.
Know Your Rights & Advocate for Yourself
As a citizen, you have the right to advocate for your needs and the needs of those you love. You can exercise that right by voting, contacting your legislators and making your voice heard. Noble is committed to helping by:
- Working with The Arc of Indiana and The Arc U.S. to promote sound public policy
- Educating individuals and families on issues that may impact them
- Helping people register to vote
- Hosting legislative forums to educate candidates on our issues
- Working with other advocacy organizations to amplify our message
- Representing individuals and families at all levels of government
- Educating families on Arc public policy initiatives
- Alerting individuals and families to key votes
- Helping individuals and families testify before legislative committees
- Ensuring that individuals sign up for Medicaid Waiver and other vital benefits
Membership is free for families receiving Noble services. For all others, membership is $15. Fill out this form and mail it back so we can include you among our members.