Explore Our Community.
From hosting legislative forums to educating individuals and families on issues that affect them to helping them testify in legislative committees, Noble is here to help you exercise your right to be heard. One way to do that this fall is to vote.
We are proud to share The Arc of Indiana 2020 Election Guide. This tool is part of a statewide effort to help families, people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, caregivers and providers register to vote and be engaged in the 2020 elections.
As a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, our role is not to endorse candidates or tell you how to vote. Rather, as advocates for you and your loved ones, we are here to provide you with information and resources so you can be an informed voter.
The Arc of Indiana Election Guide includes information from the candidates running for U.S. President and for the office of Governor of Indiana. This guide also includes information about who are Indiana’s congressional candidates, how to determine which district you reside in, and how to contact them.
Know Your Rights & Advocate for Yourself
As a citizen, you have the right to advocate for your needs and the needs of those you love. You can exercise that right by voting, contacting your legislators and making your voice heard. Noble is committed to helping by:
- Working with The Arc of Indiana and The Arc U.S. to promote sound public policy
- Educating individuals and families on issues that may impact them
- Helping people register to vote
- Hosting legislative forums to educate candidates on our issues
- Working with other advocacy organizations to amplify our message
- Representing individuals and families at all levels of government
- Educating families on Arc public policy initiatives
- Alerting individuals and families to key votes
- Helping individuals and families testify before legislative committees
- Ensuring that individuals sign up for Medicaid Waiver and other vital benefits
How To Get Involved
Whether your life is directly impacted by a disability or you care about someone who is facing challenges, we offer resources, services and supports that truly make a difference. Over the years, we have impacted thousands of lives, helping individuals achieve their dreams. And you can help us impact thousands more by volunteering your time or financially supporting our mission. Together, we can Dream it. Live it.™
Membership is free for families receiving Noble services. For all others, membership is $15. Fill out the above form to begin.
If you or someone you know would benefit from our advocacy initiatives, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.