There’s No Place Like Home.
More than simply a place to live, our home is a reflection of who we are and how we choose to live our lives. Noble’s Community Living residential service helps individuals with developmental disabilities create a home that meets their needs and fosters their dreams of living as independently as possible. Through Community Living, individuals live in apartments or homes of their choosing, rather than a group home.
Home Is Where Your Heart Is.
Community Living helps individuals with developmental disabilities live more independently in our community.
- Live in an apartment or home of your choice—not a group home
- Choose your housemates based on who you want to live with
- Receive 24-hour-a-day supports or staffing for just a few hours a day
- Supports can even be provided in your family’s home
- Realize your dream of living as independently as possible
- Increase your involvement in the community
- Staff members are trained to support your needs
- Staff can help find housemates
- Each person has their own room and their own personal space
- Staff works closely with the family to address any issues
How To Get Involved.
Whether your life is directly impacted by a disability or you care about someone who is facing challenges, we offer resources, services and supports that truly make a difference. Over the years, we have impacted thousands of lives, helping individuals achieve their dreams. And you can help us impact thousands more by volunteering your time or financially supporting our mission. Together, we can Dream it. Live it.™
Case History: A Noble Life.
Ross was ready to expand his life: he wanted a career and an apartment of his own. Through our Community Employment service, he landed a job at Maintech. And with the support of Noble’s Community Living residential service, he shares an apartment with a friend. Noble staff help with cooking, paying bills and taking the guys to activities they enjoy. Now, Ross enjoys shopping, bowling, swimming, playing putt-putt golf and riding his bike around his Eagle Creek apartment complex. Next on his bucket list: finding the right girlfriend.
A Medicaid Waiver-funded service, our Community Living residential service is provided in your home or apartment.
If you or someone you know would benefit from our Community Living supports, please call us at 317-375-2700 to learn more. Or click here, share a little information with us, and we’ll get back to you.