Diversity and Inclusion
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Cultivate a Diverse Workforce that taps into the unique and varied tapestry of our multicultural community.
- Create a Supportive Environment for all employees regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability, marital status, veteran status, position/level of responsibility within the organization, or any other characteristic that makes each of us unique.
- Act as Change Agents for Noble – Challenge the status quo, champion Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, and promote Noble within the community as an employer of choice.
As members of the Noble Team, we play a variety of roles in helping the people we serve to live their best lives. We believe that our services are strengthened, and our communities are richer when everyone feels welcome and included.
An Inclusive, Diverse Workforce
The Noble Team is comprised of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives, motivated to create a workplace culture that embraces and values differences. We share equally in the responsibility of helping Noble foster an inclusive and supportive work environment for all employees. By working together in an atmosphere of mutual respect and commitment to full inclusion, we will foster an environment in which each person is able to perform to their full potential.
Cultivating an Environment of Mutual Respect
Each person enriches the Noble team, and it is therefore incumbent on us to demonstrate our respect for the thoughts and opinions of our colleagues. To ensure that each member knows that they are respected, included, and valued for their unique perspectives, skills, and talents, we must:
- Listen to and seek to understand the views and perspectives of others.
- Create an environment in which people feel comfortable sharing their views.
- Be aware of the sensitivities of others and the potential impact of our words and actions.
- Treat each other respectfully and professionally.
- Immediately report any inappropriate conduct, including harassment, bullying or any form of discrimination to Human Resources.