RespectAbility is holding COVID-19 Disability Community Gatherings as part of an interactive ZOOM series. Each ZOOM Meeting features expert self-advocates as facilitators and provides opportunities for you to establish:
- Community connectivity during isolation
- Time to learn from one another and share resources and
- A pipeline to action-based solutions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Want to hear, learn and share good ideas about how to thrive during isolation? Join us! Each ZOOM Meeting is geared toward a specific population within the larger disability community, and focuses on potential solutions to particular challenges.
By participating, we will:
- Foster a sense of connection and communication during this time of isolation
- Learn from one another and share resources
- Establish a pipeline for solution-based action.
Register with the links below for this week’s ZOOM Meetings: