To vote in the May 3, 2022 Primary Election, you must be registered by April 4.
To check your voter registration status or to register to vote:
- Visit www.indianavoters.in.gov.
- Under Register to Vote (on the left), click Apply Now.
- Enter your name and your State ID number or your Drivers License number.
- Click Check Registration Status.
- Based on your status, you can register to vote, update your address, or log out if you are already registered (voting status is active).
The site will tell you where you will vote. Polls will be open 6 am – 6 pm on Tuesday, May 3.
These simple steps will help you participate in our democracy. That is vital to the health of our community.
If you have any questions, call 800-622-4941.