We are excited to announce that ticket bundles for Noble Evening in the Garden are now on sale, with a limit of 200 to be sold. Get yours today!
While we wish we could see you in person this year, our virtual event will be a fun and unique experience–all from the comfort of your home.
Make plans to join us:
Friday, March 12, 2021
7 pm Virtual Program Begins
Comfort of Your Home
This year’s virtual experience will include:
- Steak dinner for two (with vegetarian option) from Peterson’s Steakhouse
- Bottle of red or white wine (your choice) from Cooper’s Hawk Winery
- Floral kit from Emily’s Backyard Blooms
- Viewing access to our program hosted by Indianapolis’ own Larra Overton
- Musical entertainment by Chad Mills
- Four tickets to the Indiana Flower and Patio Show (if held) and
- Surprise gift!
This dinner, wine & entertainment event for two is a deal at just $150 ($45 of which is tax deductible)!
As in previous years, we will also have an extensive Silent Auction running for approximately two weeks.
We hope that you can join us for an evening of socially-distanced fun benefiting Noble. Get your ticket bundle before they sell out!
On behalf of the Noble Auxiliary and the individuals with disabilities who benefit from this event, thank you for your support!