It’s finally here: #GivingTuesdayNow. This global day of giving and unity is taking place today, May 5, 2020, as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
For you, it’s an opportunity to ensure that the 3,400+ kids and adults with disabilities we serve each year continue to #DreamItLiveIt all year long.
No gift is too small, and every bit helps Noble continue to provide life-enhancing services like:
- Community Living residential services
- First Steps Early Intervention therapies through telehealth
- Music, Recreational and Behavior therapies through virtual technologies
- Food deliveries through Gleaners and other organizations to food-insecure households we serve
- Zoom connections for individuals to alleviate social isolation
- Weekly check-ins with each individual and family we serve to see if they need anything
- Employment Supports to those working in essential areas
- In-home Respite for older parents who can’t provide 24/7 care
- Help with coping strategies for parents trying to care for everyone at home
- And so much more…
However, much of what we are doing right now is not funded; however, we are doing it because it’s the right thing to do. Many of our other services are on hold until it’s safe for people to return. That means our organization is operating at a significant loss and really needs your help.
If you can, please support Noble today. Together, we will strengthen our community and emerge from this even stronger.