Are you looking for a way to make a lasting impact on an organization like Noble?
There are many benefits in making a bequest, including:
- Receive an Estate Tax Charitable Deduction
- Reduce the Burden of Taxes on Your Family
- Leave a Lasting Legacy on Our Community
With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or Noble as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest with the help of some sample language.
A charitable bequest can take several forms:
- Include One in Your Will or Revocable Trust
- Designate Noble as a full, partial or contingent beneficiary of your retirement account (IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or pension)
- Name Noble as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
You can even tailor the amount to fit the overall needs of your estate planning:
- Percentage bequest – make a gift of a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest – make a gift of a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residual bequest – make a gift from the balance or residue of your estate
For more information, please visit the Planned Giving section of our website. And if you do decide to make a gift to Noble this way, please let us know of your intentions so we may properly recognize your generosity.