Join the Noble Team, where you will impact lives and make a real difference.
We want qualified people to join the Noble Team as Direct Support Professionals.
We have full-time and part-time positions in our community-based & site-based services.
Your job? Work one-on-one or in a team setting to provide direct support to children & adults with disabilities in developing life skills, assisting with daily personal care needs, furthering personal development, being part of our community & living more independently.
Start out at $12/hour with generous benefits if you work 30+ hrs/week.
We provide paid training & flexible schedules—day, evening & weekend shifts available.
Noble Team Members Must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record & reliable vehicle.
- Have auto insurance with $50k/$100k for bodily injury liability & $50k for property damage.
- Be able to lift/transfer up to 75 lbs.
It’s fantastic experience especially for college students studying to become nurses or teachers.