Looking for a Noble career? Join our team!
Thursday, October 18
5 – 8 pm
7701 E. 21st Street, Indpls
We are now hiring qualified people to join the Noble Team of Direct Support Professionals.
Full-time & part-time openings are available in our community & site-based services. Your job? Work one-on-one or in a team setting to support children & adults with disabilities, develop life skills, assist with personal care needs, participate in our community & live more independently.
Start at $12/hour with generous benefits if you work 30+ hrs/week. Paid training & flexible schedules—day, evening & weekend shifts available.
Noble Team Members Must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a High School Diploma/GED.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record & reliable vehicle.
- Have auto insurance with $50k/$100k for bodily injury liability & $50k for property damage.
- Be able to lift/transfer up to 75 lbs.
Criminal history checks & drug screen are conducted prior to employment.
Check out our flyer for more information. You can also apply online today.