You’re in luck because we’re looking for qualified people to join the Noble Team. We have full-time and part-time positions available in our community-based and site-based services.
Your job? Helping the children & adults with disabilities we serve live the best possible life.
We offer comprehensive benefits for staff working at least 30 hrs/wk. We also provide extensive paid training & flexible schedules with a variety of day, evening, overnight & weekend shifts available.
Noble Team Members Must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a High School Diploma/GED for some positions while others require a college degree in a specific field.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record & reliable vehicle.
- Have auto insurance with $50k/$100k for bodily injury liability & $50k for property damage.
- Be able to lift/transfer up to 75 lbs.
Criminal history checks & drug screen are conducted prior to employment.
Take a look at the positions available and then apply online today!