During the current COVID-19 crisis, you may be feeling down or a little frustrated at being “stuck at home.”
However, there are lots of free options for people of all abilities to connect with others virtually, many of which will work both your mind and body. Here are just a few:
- Find a little zen during these uncertain times with some online Yoga with Adriene.
- Free online fitness classes are held at 4 pm from Monday – Friday.
- The Indianapolis Public Library is offering books, movies and music available to download with your library card. If you don’t have one, you can sign up online.
- When you only have a few minutes, try Take Five for Arts. You’ll only need a minute though to see what’s coming up next and when for these five-minute Facebook live sessions.
- IndyHub offers virtual meet-ups for book clubs and panel discussions.
- Here’s something to look forward to: Garfield Park Arts Center will feature a Virtual Exhibition – “Hoosier Women in Art: My Generation,” May 1 – 30.
- Virtual TaijiFit will rejuvenate your mind while stretching your entire body. Participants may stand or sit in a chair; no floor work or equipment is needed. Virtual TaijiFit is held via Zoom meeting on Wednesdays at 7 pm so sign up today.