In today’s world, you need to know how to use technology. Using the internet, social media and software programs on computers, tablets and smart phones can help you discover wonderful opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
Join us to learn more about the Tech Coaching we can offer you:
Friday, July 27
10:30 – 11:30 am
Noble Business Enterprises
2406 N. Tibbs Ave., Indianapolis
At this introductory session, we will introduce the Tech Coaching Program, and evaluate your tech skills. That way our coaches will know how they can help you achieve your goals through individualized coaching sessions.
An evaluation form and information gathering by the coach can help you determine your goals of the coaching session(s).
The only requirement is access to an up-to-date computer, smartphone or tablet. Then we can help you learn how to do things like:
- Apply for jobs online
- Use social media tools
- Set up and use email
- Use the internet to find information
- Discover apps that will enhance your life
- Use assistive technology
In addition, our tech coaching sessions can help you:
- Generate ideas on how to live a fuller life with the help of technology
- Search for tech products that might be a good fit for you
- Compare and evaluate tech products
- Receive basic tech support
- Access government or other funding sources to pay for tech products
If you have any questions, please check out our flyer or call us at 317-264-1510.