First Steps. And Beyond.
From the moment your child entered the world, you’ve cuddled your baby and promised to meet every need. But what happens when you have questions about your child’s development? Since 1953, Noble has helped over 50,000 children with disabilities or who are at risk for delays. Our family-focused approach was designed by parents and caregivers to help your child grow and develop.
Learning Begins at Home.
Because children learn best when they feel comfortable, we serve your child in your living room or day care. And we will help you nurture your child’s growth through everyday activities so learning doesn’t stop when our therapist walks out the door.
Discover your child’s potential through First Steps:
- Offers developmental, occupational, speech and physical therapies
- Teaches you how to help your child between therapy visits
- Assists you and your child in transitioning to preschool at age 3
- Helps with children with development and language delays
- Works with premature babies who need help catching up
- Offers therapies for toddlers with Down syndrome, autism and other disabilities
- Reassures you that your child will still have a wonderful, fulfilling life
- Offers other resources and support groups for your entire family
- Encourages you to learn more through our Center for Family Leadership
While each baby and toddler develops at a different pace, there are a number of key milestones that you can watch for as you monitor your child’s development. That’s why this Developmental Checklist can be a helpful tool for assessing your child at every age and stage of growth through the first three years of life.
Case History: A Noble Life.
Born at just 24 weeks and weighing less than two pounds, life was not stacked in Avari’s favor. In fact, she didn’t take a bottle until her first birthday, relying instead on G-tube feedings. Fast forward two years later, however, and her wobbly walk and infectious smile show how far she has come—through the love of her family, the medical care of her doctors and early intervention therapies from Noble. Those therapies are key to ensuring that kids like Avari can achieve all the dreams that their little hearts can muster.
Noble is an Indiana First Steps system provider through Kids Only, Inc.
Learn more about the First Steps early intervention services we offer through Kids Only, Inc. today. And if you think your child may benefit from early intervention or if you have any questions about whether your child might be eligible for these services, please feel free to email us or call us at 317-329-1000.