Ticket to Work.
Noble is an approved Ticket to Work provider. That means we are here to help you return to work through our Community Employment services.
Times have changed. There are many protections and supports available to you. Let our knowledgeable staff guide you through the process. We offer:
- Detailed Assessment, planning and ongoing support so that you understand how working may affect your benefits and how to use Work Incentives most effectively.
- Career Counseling and planning, including working in your community or entrepreneurship.
- Job Match by linking you with an employer in your community specifically matched with your skills and interests.
- Mock Interviews, screening, resume development: whatever you need to successfully find a job.
- Ongoing Employment Supports once you are working.
- Assistance for Youth transitioning from high school to a career in our community’s workforce.
- Assistance for Veterans transitioning to civilian work.
Noble has fully accessible offices in the Central Indiana area, as well as the Richmond/Eastern Indiana area. We have developed many relationships with employers throughout these communities–and beyond–in order to provide you with real job opportunities.
If you are interested in speaking to someone about our services, please complete the form below so we can verify your eligibility and provide valuable input to get you started. If you have questions, you can reach us at 317-375-2700 or toll free at 833-380-2456. Our fax number is 317-375-2719.